Elbow Surgery Columbus
Are you in need of elbow surgery in Columbus?
Let our expert local elbow specialist, Dr. Thomas Kovack, help you decide the right course of action and get your lifestyle back on track.
Your elbow matters, and if it’s stiff, in recurring pain, or there’s something wrong, you need a doctor that can help make things right. Dr. Thomas Kovack, of Hand and Microsurgery Associates, has the experience to help make your elbow feel better and move correctly. With extensive training in state-of-the-art techniques and a commitment to minimally invasive surgical procedures, you can look forward to faster recovery times, decreased complications, and reduced medical costs.
Among the conditions treated by our Top Rated Local® elbow specialist include:
- Lateral collateral ligament tears
- Ulnar collateral ligament tears
- Tendon tears
- Bicep/tricep tendon injuries
- Nerve compression
- Cartilage injury
- Sports injuries
- Fracture of the humerus, ulna, and radius
Elbow Surgery Options
Is elbow surgery the right option for your condition? Dr. Kovack and staff will examine your situation in order to find the best solution. You can count on the fact that we will search for the best, most minimally invasive, and most effective elbow procedure at every turn.
Dr. Kovack and staff perform numerous elbow surgeries and procedures, including:
- Arthroscopic OK procedure
- Ligament repair and reconstruction
- Capsular release
- Instability surgery
- Tendon transfers
- Nerve decompression
- Medial and lateral epicondylitis surgery
- Hemiarthroplasty or partial replacement
- Radial head replacement
- Elbow resurfacing
- Total elbow replacement
- Cartilage repair and transplant
- Repair of humerus, ulna, and radius
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Bone marrow aspirate concentration injections
- Stem cell treatments
For more information or to schedule a consultation with a Columbus elbow specialist, contact us online or by phone today.